EYE CARE OPTOMETRY
We are reopening on 06/01/2020!
After taking the last week preparing the office with a deep cleaning to sanitize all surfaces and equipment, we are preparing to reopen and accept patients effective 6/1/2020.
All patients will be required to wear a mask and gloves when they arrive. Each patient will be limited to one guest. A non-contact thermometer will be available for use if deemed appropriate.
Patient and employee safety is paramount. To that end, we are instituting the following procedures to
ensure everyone’s safety.
- All employees will be provided PPE, to include N95 masks, surgical masks, safety goggles, gloves, and face shields.
- We have prepared and made available 70% alcohol, hand sanitizer, and diluted hydrogen
peroxide (to clean the frames before and after use).
- We have installed an air purifier with germicidal UV light for daytime use. For nighttime use an
An ozone bulb will be used at night.
- Plexiglass sneeze guard shields are installed on the front desk as well as between the two
employees to allow social distancing.
- A separate room was prepared for employees to have lunch.
- Training will occur for all employees on social distancing and how to sanitize the work areas
- We have also limited the number of patients each day scheduled and will not accept walk-ins
unless it’s an emergency. ( Dr permission must be approved prior to check-in).
All of these steps are in place to provide a safe work environment for all patients and employees.
Please be aware that we will not be able to see you under normal circumstances in our office if :
You, or someone close to you, are experiencing a fever above 99.5 degrees F, coughing, sore throat,
chills or any FLU like symptoms including redness in and around both eyes.
You or anyone close to you has been diagnosed with COVID19
Should these issues apply to you and you are experiencing a medical eye emergency please call us
at (917) 621-9283 to arrange treatment and management options available.
COME AND VISIT US
Our practice specializes in providing high quality personalized eye care services as well as high quality eye wears. We offer comprehensive eye exams, treatment and management of ocular conditions, contact lens fittings, and a full service of optical goods including fashion eye wears and contact lenses.
We also provide Orho-k treatment to control myopia. The result is clear vision, with no glasses or contacts while patients are awake.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat 10 am - 6:00 pm
Thu, Sun Closed
136-68 Roosevelt Ave, Suite CB, Flushing, NY 11354